EASILY ‘BATHE AND MASSAGE’ YOUR FAVOURITE LITTLE PAL.. AT THE SAME TIME!!
Introducing the Aqua-Paw Bathing Tool – the world’s first wearable combination sprayer-scrubber that can be turned on and off with the simple press of a button.
The Aqua-Paw gives you total control over your pet and the flow of water during the entire bathing process, eliminating much of the time and fuss involved in bath time.
The scrubber has an easily adjustable strap, so no matter how big or small your hand may be, you’ll be able to use it with ease!
immerse your furry friend in a mini-spa like experience and watch how relaxed they become whilst you start to wash them, they’ll soon LOVEbath time!
Save time, reduce the mess, and eliminate the stress of bath time for you and your pet with Aqua-paw!
- Simple, One-Handed Operation The innovative click on/click off design makes it easy to bathe your pet
- Adapters Included for Indoor and Outdoor Use.Fits UK Garden Hose
- Sprayer AND Scrubber in Your Palm Water sprays from rubber scrubbers in your palm, allowing you to soak, scrub, and rinse your pet by injecting water deep into their fur
- The Aquapaw bathing glove can be operated entirely with one hand
- One Size Fits All The Aquapaw is slim, flexible, and doesn’t impede your dexterity. Use the adjustable strap on the back to fit hands of all shapes and sizes
I love this aquapaw. It was so easy to connect and works great. I bought a bad knock off before this and returned it. I’m glad I paid the extra money for this one.
My dog is terrified of the bath! But with this hand held sprayer, it’s so easy to bathe her. Bath time is so much faster and more comfortable for her now. She doesn’t try to jump out of the tub because she’s terrified of the shower head, now she stays in and is very calm (I think because it probably feel like a massage to her and gives the sesnsation that I’m petting her).
Hayley Wood, 05-05-2019
I love this and so do my dogs. It is calming for them so they sit still better and the spray of the shower or sink hose is unsettling for them. Glad I found this!
I saw this first as an ad on Instagram and thought “no way, this is BS, some gimmick”…well, I was totally wrong. My husband washes our two bath time-anxious 6-7lb pups who really love to pace around and cringe at the sight of water coming out of the showerhead. When bath time came around this time, my husband had no troubles at all. The dogs were less anxious, he just clicked it off when the time came to shampoo and condition them and then clicked it on again to let the water run.